The Flood Warning remains in effect
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Menominee River near Pembine affecting Menominee and Marinette
.The Menominee River near Pembine continues to fluctuate slightly
above flood stage due to ice build-up downstream of the Pemene
Falls. Minor flooding of lowland areas has already been reported
near the river. Some improvement is expected by the middle or latter
part of this week as temperatures moderate.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Menominee River near Pembine.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:00 PM CST Monday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 6:00 PM CST Monday was 15.5 feet.
* Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet, There is a minor ice jam downstream of the
Pemene Falls during the winter season.
|Issued: ||2/22/2021 - 6:53 PM CST
|Expires: ||2/23/2021 - 11:00 AM CST
|Counties: ||Marinette, WI, Menominee, MI